camel-users mailing list archives

From <>
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 08:43:18 GMT

I have a route similar to the polling example on MyBatis component page:

When I run Camel I see that also the empty resultsets are being sent to MQ. This causes redundant
messages and data transfer and I would like to avoid that. The MyBatis docs tell about option
"consumer.routeEmptyResultSet" which sadly works only for producers.

Is there a way to prevent sending the empty results sets to the next step? I tried to fondle
a bit with the .choice(), but found no solution.

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone
calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by our systems for the purposes of
security and the assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.