camel-users mailing list archives

From "ravi.4indra" <>
Subject Camel JMS Request Reply
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2012 20:24:46 GMT
Hi ,

I need some help with camel JMS Request reply (InOUT)

I want my aggregation method to generate new exchange from replyMessage(it
is the meesage in replyto Queue/response for my request message) and a dummy
bean which returns a object.

can the aggregationStartegy get the message from replyTo Queue?. Is there a
way to force the camel to return the message from replytoQueue.
Any Help is appreciated.

below is the code i am tryiing

        		new Processor() {
           			 exchange.getOut().setBody("Changed the exchange hello