camel-users mailing list archives

From alireza <a_taherko...@yahoo.com>
Subject TCP Channel as a Service
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 08:04:19 GMT
Hi,

I have a question, as far as I know we can have an outgoing tcp endpoint
which based on the defined route a message can be send to the endpoint using
a producer object. by receiving a message, producer will open a tcp
connection if there is no existing connection. I need your help in two
questions:

1- can producer initiate the tcp connection when I start camel engine and
not only after receiving a message
2- I am looking for a channel concept as a service so that when we define an
outgoing endpoint a channel service will be started
and connection will be established to the remote host, later on i can
restart channel(open/close connection) service using a defined API.

I am currently using netty component for tcp communication.

thanks
alireza