camel-users mailing list archives

From zuff <bhtan1...@live.com>
Subject Re: Correct use of camelproxy + (Updating Exchange in Spring DSL)?
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 03:36:08 GMT
Hi,

   Sorry for slow and poor understanding.
   Is it possible to provide a more direct example. ;)

   I read some post from
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Set-exchange-property-to-a-Map-td3349171.html

   <route>
          <from uri="direct:processResult"/>
          <bean ref="convertor"/>     [This bean take in a File object and
return a Result object that I would like to store into the Exchange
Properties]
          <setProperty propertyName="foo>
              <simple>ref:convertor</simple>   [Is this the correct way to
do? If i had done this part correctly, can I assume Camel is able to guess
that it need to pass this into the messageSender? ]
          </setProperty >
          <bean ref="strategyManager"  method="isStrategyCompleted"/>
          <when>
                  <simple>${body}</simple>
                  [Need to retrieve the Result object from the Exchange
Properties and pass it into the messageSender]
                  <bean ref="messageSender" /> [Currently Camel is trying to
pass the [True] into the messageSender which is excepting a Result object.
          </when>

Current, as much as possible, I want to keep my beans as "standalone" as
possible. Hopefully, I dun need to annotate it with the camel library as I'm
still trying to learn more about camel and worry about timeline should I
need to put camel aside if schedule do not permit.

Best Regards,
Zuff