camel-users mailing list archives

From zuff <bhtan1...@live.com>
Subject Re: Correct use of camelproxy + (Updating Exchange in Spring DSL)?
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 08:57:57 GMT
<route>
         <from uri="direct:processResult"/>
         <bean ref="convertor"/>     [This bean return a Result object that
I would like to store]
         <bean ref="strategyManager"  method="isStrategyCompleted"/>
         <when>
                 <simple>${body}</simple>
                 [Need to retrieve the Result object here and pass it into
the messageSender]
                 <bean ref="messageSender" />
         </when>
         <otherwise>
          </otherwise>
   </route>

I'm sorry, used HTML comment that was hidden after I posted.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Zuff