camel-users mailing list archives

From zuff <>
Subject Re: Correct use of camelproxy + (Updating Exchange in Spring DSL)?
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 08:46:16 GMT
Hi Claus,

   Thanks. That resolved my problem. I didn't even try such a simple
changes, as I thought I had to introduce the camel FactoryBean into my POJO.

   I have another issue:
Even though I found some similar post regarding storing of variable for
later usage, but most of them are in java DSL which I didnt managed to apply

         <from uri="direct:processResult"/>
         <bean ref="convertor"/>
         <bean ref="strategyManager"  method="isStrategyCompleted"/>
                 <bean ref="messageSender" />

Will appreciated any advise.

Best Regards,