camel-users mailing list archives

From raviwithyou <bytes2r...@gmail.com>
Subject Multiple routes for same Camel From FTP Endpoint
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 10:17:28 GMT
I am trying to create multiple routes to pick up files from a single FTP
location. I want these routes to be running independently. But camel doesn't
allow creating more than one route for the same FTP location. I believe that
camel posed this restriction as there could be a clash of FTP options like
say noop=true for one and delete=true for other. Correct me if I am wrong.We
found a way to by-pass this as we created different uri for the same FTP
loc, lets say Route 1: ftp://abc.net?localWorkDirectory=Dir1 & Route 2:
ftp://abc.net?localWorkDirectory=Dir2This sounds like a workaround still.
What are our options? The main aim for us is to have routes being
independently managed within the camel context. The FTP loc. is provided by
an external system and we cant control to have information in different
directories either.