camel-users mailing list archives

From webber78 <kiran.baire...@gmail.com>
Subject Custom Idempotent Jdbc repository + Using lastmodified time
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 15:28:51 GMT
Hi,

I have implemented a custom jdbc idempotent repository(extanding
AbstractJdbcMessageIdRepository) to track sftp file downloads. Based on the
example from documenation, the only file properties I am able to store in
the new table are the messageId (which is the filename). I would like the
updated files (with same name) to get downloaded and processed.

But it appears there is no way to get the last modified time using the
messageId alone. If such a thing was possible, i could make the key in the
table a combination of filename and timestamp and that would solve the
problem.

Please let me know if anyone has a solution/workaround for this problem.

Thanks.