camel-users mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <babak.vah...@swissonline.ch>
Subject Re: Tutorial 1 fails running with exception
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 16:14:26 GMT
Actually if you would download and try the 2.9.3 release that example should
work out of the box for you without any modification! The problem only
exists on the 2.10.1 release and the trunk (the future 2.11.0 release). See
my comment inside the ticket which is already resolved:

Babak

domenico wrote