camel-users mailing list archives

From balkishore <balkishore.pan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using more than one namespace and calling it in Xpath.
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 13:50:29 GMT
Hello

Thanks a ton for replying.
It worked.
But Is there any tool that could help me trace the routes.
As I am working on a load balncer, I would like to know which of the backend
servers recieves the request.
I have a client which would send request to camel, with the help of jetty
and would load balance the request to the backend servers.
So there a tool that would help me view these transactions, or can I lod
these details, if so how? and where would my log file gets saved?