camel-users mailing list archives

From balkishore <>
Subject Using more than one namespace and calling it in Xpath.
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 13:24:37 GMT
I would like to create more than one name, something like this:

Namespaces env = new Namespaces("soapenv",
Namespaces wsa = new Namespaces("wsa",
Namespaces ax = new Namespaces("axis2",

and would like to use it on the xpath expression in route, something like

, env, wsa, ax)

But when I try to use it, I get an error as

The method xpath(String) in the type BuilderSupport is not applicable for
the arguments
	 (String, Namespaces, Namespaces, Namespaces)
What I am doing here is parsing the ServiceGroupID element from my SOAP
header, which contians the session of the transcation and performing a
load balancing session based on the session.

Is what I am doing right? If not are there any other ways to get this
element from SOAP Header?
I gave a look at CXF component but didn't understand any thing out of it.

My SOAP Response message looks something like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding=""
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="">
<soapenv:Header xmlns:wsa="">
<wsa:Action>some action to perform</wsa:Action>
something in the body

I would be really glad if anyone could help me here.
I am struck in this part for quite a while now.