camel-users mailing list archives

From Sura Monday <sura.mon...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to implement synchronous request only in a custom consumer
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 04:55:31 GMT
Hi All,
I have implemented a camel consumer to take data from my custom application and send in a
camel route.
Now I want my custom application to wait until camel notifies that the message has been successfully
delivered, and sometime wait until the remote component sends back a response (such as how
HTTP works). In other words, I need a functionality similar to what JMS component has.
Can somebody tell me how I can implement this logic in my consumer, so that it will ask the
connected application to wait until camel sends back a response, and pass the received response
to my application?

Apart from this, I believe that I have to specify InOut() in the camel route. Is that so?

/Sura