camel-users mailing list archives

From vishal1981 <vishal.changr...@ericsson.com>
Subject Re: Getting consumer endpoint details or exchange headers in custom ExceptionHandler
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 19:41:35 GMT
Thanks for your replies.
I am indeed using consumer.exceptionHandler however when I configure an FTP
endpoint to FTP to a non-existing FTP server my exception handler is never
fired. Is it because I have to add an additional PollingConsumerPollStrategy
to handle such kind of exceptions?
I am not sure which exceptions will be thrown during prepollcheck and during
actual fetching of the file and will the exception handler not be invoked
for exceptions that get thrown during pre-poll check?