camel-users mailing list archives

From Hilde <hilde.sch...@yahoo.de>
Subject FTP Endpoint doesn't work on Linux
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2012 13:29:16 GMT
Hello Guys!

The application we are working on is going to run on Windows and Linux.
Inside we leverage the ftp component and on the Windows machine is nothing
wrong. However
the same application on Linux causes troubles. The ftp server can be
reached/connected though, but no files can be found there. Here is the ftp
endpoint uri we are using:

*/ftp://00088@mecsoc-vm33/?noop=true&startingDirectoryMustExist=true&sendEmptyMessageWhenIdle=true&maximumReconnectAttempts=20&reconnectDelay=10000&password=pR+F3Snb}?&filter=#referenceDataFileFilter/*

Previously we had problems with the password because there is a question
mark inside it. But we solved it by fall back on the FtpConfiguration class
to set the password explicitly. Consequently that should not be the reason.

We are using Apache Camel 2.10.0.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hilde