camel-users mailing list archives

From Graham Little <graham.lit...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: RoutePolicy + Split
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 20:48:01 GMT
Hi,

Isn't the behaviour of the splitter that the it splits the message and not the exchange, therefore
the message is split at the point of the call put on hold whilst all the messages are sent
to localSmsDeliveryEntry. Once this process is complete the single message is allowed to cotinue,
in this case to nowhere and so onExchangeDone is called? To have multiple onExchangeDone calls
triggered you would need to have multiple Exchanges. At least this is my understanding.

hope this helps,

Graham
<camel:route id="routeLegacyDestinationEntry" routePolicyRef="loggingRoutePolicy">
	<camel:from ref="legacyDestinationEntry" />
	<camel:to uri="bean://legacyDestinationConsumer?method=process" />
	<camel:split parallelProcessing="true" streaming="true">
		<camel:simple>${body.envelopeList}</camel:simple>
		<camel:to ref="localSmsDeliveryEntry" />
	</camel:split>
</camel:route>