camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Managing the Camel libraries and Setting up the Camel Classpath
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 19:57:18 GMT
Again, you should provide more detailed information if you want help. What
was the error you got? Did you changed some Java VM parameter to solve it?
Could you provode your dependency tree?
Your questions are not Camel related, by the way... But yes for question 1)
and I think no for 2) (Classes in WAR 2 should not see classes in WAR 1).

Sent from a mobile device