camel-users mailing list archives

From Henryk Konsek <hekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel Custom Data Format xmljson
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2012 19:08:27 GMT
Hi Nitn,

> I am running Camel inside Karaf. I have created a custom dataformat by
> implementing DataFormat interface. Now I have my custom class.

Just put your data format related classes (and other resources if
needed) into the same OSGI jar in which is your route.

If you want to share your data format between multiple OSGI modules
(in Karaf for example):
- put data format into separated OSGI module
- build module and deploy jar into Karaf
- use data format module as a dependency in your routing module

Regarding the usage of the data format in the route:

// You can use it directly
from("...").marshal(new MyDataFormat())...
// Or via registry
from("...").marshal("myDataFormatDefinedInSpring")...

BTW Raul asked a good question - what do you mean by using colon?

--
Henryk Konsek
http://henryk-konsek.blogspot.com