camel-users mailing list archives

From Henryk Konsek <hekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: URISupport.normalizeUri different result from camel 2.8.2 to 2.10.0
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 16:12:47 GMT
Hi,

> when normalizing a uri with URISupport.normalizeUri which contains %26 in
> one of its parameters the entity is transformed to '&' and essentially lost
> from the parameter value;

Yes, this is bug.

And actually it is not so easy to fix, since due to some hacks (like
CAMEL-4954) that exists in the URISupport. :(

I'm don't even know how to provide a workaround for it. Somebody
should take a closer look at it since now using %26 in endpoint
parameters generate a problems.

I'll try to analyze it and fix in the next week, but I can't promise
that I'll manage to do it. In the meantime I created the issue [1] for
it.

Best regards.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-5484

--