camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TCP MINA With network elment
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 06:56:08 GMT
On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 11:43 PM, Omar Atia <omar.atia@its.ws> wrote:
> Dears,
>
> I have a project that has tcp mina to endpoint deployed on Fuse and is communicated with
Network element .

> The network element doesn't  return textdelimiter as normal per configuration , and the
incoming response from Network element to Fuse is textlimited with semi column ;.

> The Text line in camel MINA doesn't support this delimiter .
>
> Should I use codec option and create customized encoder and decoder that looks for (semi
column) as delimiter; or there is another way to change the textlinedelimter from its constant
value to semi column.

Yes you would need to write a custom codec. You may be able to base
that off the textline codec from mina, and configure a custom line
terminator token.

--
Claus Ibsen