camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Proof of concept for Camel Web Interface
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 12:48:59 GMT

Thanks for sharing this with the community.

Yes Jolokia is a interesting project. For example it can offer a nice
REST api on top of the JMX API we have in Camel.

We have on the Camel roadmap for 3.x to offer a REST management API,
but Jolokia may just be the glue we decide to use, instead of rolling
out our own. Notice we have some REST api in camel-web, but that is a
IMHO a bit to heavy as its tied to a web console as well using scalate
and jersey.