camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: An introduction article on Apache Camel using Groovy
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2012 06:18:27 GMT
On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 5:38 AM, Zemian Deng <> wrote:
> Hello Camel riders,
> I've written an intro for Camel here:
> I hope this will bring a fresh view of Camel for beginners. Feel free to
> leave comments of what you like or don't like.
> Sincerely,
> Zemian Deng

Thanks a lot for sharing your article with the Camel community. I
enjoyed reading it.
I took the liberty to add a link to it from the Camel articles link
collection we have here

It takes some hours to get synced to the html website.

Keep up the work, and hopefully you find more time in the future to write again.

Claus Ibsen
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Author of Camel in Action:

View raw message