camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jetty component cuts response
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 14:42:26 GMT
Hi

There were some issues with that chunked true|false and some of the
http components, cutting data in binary or ascii mode.
There is possible some JIRA tickets you can find about this.

And if possible try outside SMX with a pure Camel app, and then try
with the latest 2.9, or 2.10 release to see if its fixed for you.