camel-users mailing list archives

From Aleksander Pena <aleksander.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Splitter + aggregator + dynamic timeout
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2012 20:58:43 GMT
Hi Henryk,

> First of all - apparently you forgot to add the routes examples to the
> message. :) Could you send them here?

I'm not sure if the example I've added in the original message is visible
by you? I've added example route to the message above and it is visible via
web page.Please advice as this is my first post here :)

> The key question is what do you want to do with the responses from
> both services (legacy and non-legacy). Do you need to collect both
> results before continue processing? Do you want to merge the
> aggregated results into a single message?

More detailed description of my reqs are as be:
Incoming message is from http endpoint (1) and reply should be sent back to
it.
Legacy (2)  and new (3) systems are http endpoints as well. I need to sent
requests to them, aggregate their responses into one response and sent it
back to the starting endpoint (1). Responses from (2) and (3) should be
aggregated together and there is some additional processing needed
(removing duplicates etc). And yes before I'll continue processing I need
to aggregate results from (2) and (3).

Regards,
Alek