camel-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue using camel + cxf in an unit test
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 16:25:26 GMT
Hi,

I have a unit test issue with camel (2.7.1) and cxf. One camel test class
(extending CamelSpringTestSupport) contain 2 unit tests where we call a web
service exposed by a camel route using a CamelProducerTemplate. Tests
executed individually pass well but If I would like to execute both tests,
I get an exception that the jetty server of CXF cannot respond on the
socket. I have tried to add @DirtiesContext for each individual unit test
(to force Spring to create a new CamelContext) but that does not help. It
seems that when the second test is executed by Junit/Spring, it tries to
call the Jetty server created during execution of the first test.

Any idea is welcome ?

Regards,
--
Charles Moulliard