camel-users mailing list archives

From Lars-Erik Helander <leh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection pooling with camel-amqp
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 21:09:42 GMT
Michal,

my stack trace is more or less identical (java source line numbers are not identical).

Do you have any idea how to work around this, patch qpid code or other solution? Creation
of new connection and destination validation on each operation introduces significant overhead.
 I turned on debug logging and went thru the timing - and found out how much overhead there
is :(.

Thanks for finding the bug.

/Lars

Skickat från min iPhone