camel-users mailing list archives

From Alberto Brosich <abros...@ogs.trieste.it>
Subject Accessing activemq queue operations from a processor
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:36:01 GMT

Hi,

I have the following problem:

I have a queue that receive different "types" of messages. For some of
these types I need to be sure that only one message of that type is in
the queue.
I have two possible solutions.
1) put on the queue only if browseMessages(String selector) or
browseAsTable(String selector) return an empty set for the given selector

2) create a "semaphore" (a queue with a maximum length of 1) an turn it
on after queuing and turn it off after dequeuing.

In both cases I have to do some operations on the queue but I do not
know how to do it from a processor.

Any suggest?
Is there any examples?

I'm using camel 2.10.0 and activemq 5.6.0.

Best regards

Alberto