camel-users mailing list archives

From Mohammad Shadab Ali <Mohammad....@headstrong.com>
Subject How to use Quickfix component
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 07:12:09 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Quickfix. I want to use camel quickfix component to take input from FIX simulator
and pass on to Active MQ.

Routes as :-
Quickfix --> ActiveMQ

ActiveMQ  --> Quickfix

Can anybody please provide me a pointer for how to use Quickfix component and camel test case
for Quickfix component.

Regards,
Shadab

***The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review,retransmission,dissemination
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.***