camel-users mailing list archives

From domenique <>
Subject Camel FTP component: Append a sequence number if the filename already exists
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2012 11:28:24 GMT

I'm using ServiceMix 4.4.2 with Camel 2.8.5 and I'm searching if it's
possible to have the FTP component add a sequence number to a file if it
already exists on the remote location.

So if I have an FTP directory containing :

and I want to write file.txt to this directory, it should write file-1.txt.
ofcourse, if file-1.txt also exists, it should write file-2.txt and so on.

Is there any way to do this using camel-ftp ?