camel-users mailing list archives

From "me.mehta" <>
Subject Using custom bean for splitter using spring camel.
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 08:24:17 GMT
I am using following xml configuration for defining a custom bean for

  <camel:split stopOnException="true">
      <camel:method bean="splitterBean" method="split" />
       <camel:to ref="sodSQLEndPoint"/>

 <bean id="splitterBean" class="com.processor.SodFundListSplitter" />

It doesn't run and gives an error:

12:31:28.770 [main] WARN  org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper - Cannot find
class: splitterBean.

If I use <camel:simple>body</camel:simple> instead of the custome bean, it
works fine. Can anyone please tell me if there is anything extra to be done
for allowing custom bean with splitter.