camel-users mailing list archives

From gopichandb <gopichand...@gmail.com>
Subject How to use Apache Camel to develop a CXF webservice in the application which is already using Axis1
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 17:25:58 GMT
Hi,

Our groovy/grails application is using Axis1 to talk to client 1.  But
Client 2 want his web service using Soap 2/CXF.  We were not able to
integrate Axis1 and CXF plugins together in our application, facing many
issues.  After googling a bit came to know from some forums that we can use
Apache Camel to integrate both Axis1 and CXF in same application.  Can
someone suggest if we can do that and also let us know how to do that as we
are brand new to Apache Camel.  Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gopi