camel-users mailing list archives

From towe <tobias.westerb...@cubeia.com>
Subject Re: shutting down Camel, in-flight messages gone
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:41:28 GMT
I get an "onMessage START" and an "onMessage END" on each properly consumed
message.

For a message throwing an exception I get the "START" first, then no trace
from the EndpointMessageListener as long as Camel tries to redeliver and
finally the "END" when graceful shutdown has kicked in.

Another anomalous thing that happens is that during shutdown, after the
"END", Spring tries to create an error handler bean but fails as the context
is in destruction. This might be completely unrelated but it is shown in the
attached logs.

Full log:
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5718129/activemq-camel-shutdown.log
activemq-camel-shutdown.log

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote

> If you enable TRACE logging on
> org.apache.camel.component.jms.EndpointMessageListener
>
> Then the onMessage method (which is invoked when a msg is consumed)
> has TRACE logging.
> Can you see if you get a begin + end logs for each message.

/tw