camel-users mailing list archives

From Ashwin Pejavar <ashwin.peja...@gmail.com>
Subject Periodic route activation use case
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2012 17:13:24 GMT
I have a use-case where I need to consume files at a fixed cron schedule.

For example, I need my input route to resume everyday at 6AM, process all
files collected in the input directory and go into suspension till 6AM the
following day.

I was hoping the CronScheduledRoutePolicy would be useful, but that doesn't
quite do what I need. I can use it to start the route at 6AM, but there
seems to be no way of automatically suspending it when all the files are
processed.

Is there a way of doing this in Camel?