camel-users mailing list archives

From jprio <jeanpierre....@gmail.com>
Subject Routing an ObjectMessage in ActiveMQ
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 17:04:24 GMT
Hello,
I'm using AMQ 5.5.0 and I want to use the following route definition to
route an *ObjectMessage* :

 <route>
    <from uri="activemq:queue:foo?jmsMapMessage=false"/>
    <to uri="activemq:queue:bar1"/>
    <to uri="activemq:queue:bar2"/>
  </route>

My problem is that, when I post an ObjectMessage to foo, the consumer of
bar1 receives an ActivemqObjectMessage whereas the consumer of bar2 receives
an ActivemqMessage (and not an ActivemqObjectMessage).

I tried :

 <route>
    <from uri="activemq:queue:foo?jmsMapMessage=false"/>
    <multicast>
    <to uri="activemq:queue:bar1"/>
    <to uri="activemq:queue:bar2"/>
    </multicast>
  </route>

but then I have an ActivemqMessage in bar1 and in bar2.

What can I do to receive an ActivemqObjectMessage both in bar1 and in bar2.

Thanx for your help.