camel-users mailing list archives

From helander <leh...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Connection pooling with camel-amqp
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 07:33:00 GMT
I have come up with a workaround to the NPE problem with Qpid.

The root of the problem is that Qpid is not able to correctly compare two
destinations that has not been fully qualified in their definitions. In
other parts of the Qpid API, assumptions are made on how to interpret
destinations that has not been fully qualified, but this is not reflected by
the equals-method of AMQDestination.

The "workaround" is to make sure that you provide fully qualified
destinations, and one way I have found to do that in conjunction with Camel
uri specifications are according to the following example:

where the name of the queue is *myqueue*.

If you are using topics instead of queues, the corresponding syntax should
be

I am not using topics at the moment, so I can not vouch for that the syntax
is correct in that case.

Thanks

Lars