camel-users mailing list archives

From raheem <raheemd...@gmail.com>
Subject Non-polling ssh
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2012 02:50:32 GMT
Hi,
Is it possible to have a non-polling ssh consumer?  What I am trying to do
is to setup a route such that an event is fired from a quartz scheduled
process that starts the route.  The route will then ssh to a server and run
an ls command on a directory to get a list of all the directories that need
to be pulled.  The output from the command is tokenized and each directory
is contained in a message that is put on a JMS queue.  Once the ssh command
is run, I need to stop polling the ssh server.  Any ideas?

I have the ssh->jms route, but I can't get it to stop.  I tries a
getContext().stop(), but that did not seem to work.

Thanks,
Raheem