camel-users mailing list archives

From RobertO <roga...@gmail.com>
Subject Jmx Tracer Notifications not displaying
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 19:38:22 GMT
Hi Everyone.

I've been trying to get Jmx Notifications working with Camel. I've gone over
the documentation here
(http://camel.apache.org/camel-jmx.html#CamelJMX-HowtousetheJMXNotificationListenertolistenthecamelevents%3F
Section "Using the Tracer mbean to get fine grained tracing") but still seem
to be missing something.

I've configured my applicationContext as follows below. In JConsole I view
the Tracer MBean and subscribe to notifications however I do not see any
output when my route is run. The Events notifications are working fine
though.

Thanks.

<bean id="JmxEventNotifier"
class="org.apache.camel.management.JmxNotificationEventNotifier">
        <property name="source" value="My Camel Application"  />
    </bean>

    <bean id="tracer" class="org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.Tracer">
        <property name="jmxTraceNotifications" value="true"/>
        <property name="enabled" value="true"/>
        <property name="logLevel" value="TRACE"/>
        <property name="logStackTrace" value="true"/>
        <property name="traceExceptions" value="true"/>
        <property name="traceInterceptors" value="true"/>
        <property name="traceOutExchanges" value="true"/>
    </bean>

    <bean id="traceFormatter"
class="org.apache.camel.processor.interceptor.DefaultTraceFormatter">
        <property name="showBody" value="true"/>
        <property name="showBodyType" value="true"/>
        <property name="showBreadCrumb" value="true"/>
        <property name="maxChars" value="5000"/>
        <property name="showProperties" value="true"/>
    </bean>

    <camelContext id="camelFromSpring"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring" trace="true" >
        <jmxAgent id="sapJmxAgent" statisticsLevel="All"
createConnector="true" registryPort="2000"
                  mbeanServerDefaultDomain="org.apache.camel.test"/>
    </camelContext>