camel-users mailing list archives

From shahed100 <shahed...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel & Virgo in Eclipse (with Spring)
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 04:44:25 GMT
Ithink this post may explain my issue :-

http://gnodet.blogspot.co.uk/2010/03/spring-dm-aries-blueprint-and-custom.html

Although its dated 2010, I think the problems still remains unsolved even in
Aug 2012 !

I like Spring but would prefer to use blueprint now to see if that would
resolve my camel related issues.

   i.e instead of using Spring xml to create a camel context, use blueprint
in Virgo.

This entire experience makes me think that Karaf / Service Mix may be a
better option for me, but
for some reason I (possibly incorrectly) get the impression that Spring apps
are easier to develop
with Virgo (because of its history with Spring).

I hope I am wrong, and can switch to Karaf/ServiceMix