camel-users mailing list archives

From anupamsen <anupam...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: exposing different operations under same service in camel + cxf routing.
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 19:01:02 GMT
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5717345/camel-example-cxf-proxy.rar
camel-example-cxf-proxy.rar
Hi There,

Thanks for the reply. My goal is to expose a WS as an endpoint in Camel-CXF
and based on the WS operation triggered by an external WS consumer I need to
trigger the route/workflow. I have attached the example where I try to
achieve it in the camel-config.xml. The following is the excerpt -

			<from uri="cxf:bean:reportIncident" />
			<camel:choice>
				<camel:when>
					<camel:ognl>request.headers.operationName ==
'ReportIncident'</camel:ognl>

					<to uri="bean:enrichBean" />

					<to ref="callRealWebService" />
				</camel:when>
				<camel:otherwise>

					<to ref="callRealWebService" />

					<to uri="log:output" />
				</camel:otherwise>

In the first case, if the operation as per the WSDL is ReportIncident then I
try to enrich the payload, else I don't. Its just a sample project from the
camel examples with minor modification.

 I tried using -
<camel:simple>${header.operationName} == 'ReportIncident'</camel:simple>

and it didnt work, neither can I see any header for operationName.