camel-users mailing list archives

From Gnanaguru S <gnanaguru.sattanat...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: Managing the Camel libraries and Setting up the Camel Classpath
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 08:16:01 GMT

Thank you Christian,

I was caught up with out of memory error in tomcat.

/*
" SEVERE: Error waiting for multi-thread deployment of WAR files to complete
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java
heap space "*/

*It was resolved by setting up JAVA_OPTS  as 128m -Xmx1024m
-XX:MaxPermSize=512m.*

I understand about your point, I will take this to Tomcat forums and try to
solve this. And I thought there might be some best practices found early for
this case already.

I would post back to this chain once I find a solution. Could be useful for
our camel users in Tomcat/ any other Webapp.

Best,
Guru
@gnanagurus