camel-users mailing list archives

From helander <leh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel JMX Component query
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 12:27:02 GMT

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote

> We love contributions, however I wonder how easy it would be to setup
> a syntax for specifying which JMX attributes you want to poll? That
> may get message pretty quickly, if you need to configure this in a
> <from uri> style.

To some extent I think you can compare this with how you specify filters
when using camel-ldap, i.e. you do not specify the filters in the uri, but
in the message body.

As for syntax, you might get some idea by studying jolokia (jolokia.org),
basically what you do there is to specifiy a list of requests, where each
request is specified by the MBean identifier and a list of attribute names.

/Lars