camel-users mailing list archives

From objectorange <br...@briantaylor.us>
Subject Camel CXF: In-VM
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 15:48:13 GMT
I have a WSDL-first web service generated by the cxf-codegen-plugin's
wsdl2java (and implemented). I have configured to use it within a spring
beans.xml as such:

    <cxf:cxfEndpoint
xmlns:msv="http://company.com/infrastructure/services/hash"
                     id="HashService-InVMBinding"
                     wsdlURL="HashService.wsdl"
                     serviceName="hsi:HashService"
                     endpointName="hsi:HashServicePort">
        <cxf:properties>
            <entry key="dataFormat" value="PAYLOAD"/>
        </cxf:properties>
    </cxf:cxfEndpoint>

When I attempt to call this endpoint, I get an HTTP 401 error stating
resource not found but I don't want it using any wire protocol. Is there
anyway to get this cxf endpoint to make the call in-vm?

Thanks ahead,
Brian