camel-users mailing list archives

From Babak Vahdat <>
Subject Re: No component found with scheme: ejb
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 19:38:54 GMT
The problem ist that you're looking up for a wrong name of your EJB being
bound into the JNDI tree inside of your JBoss instance.

Take a look at how JBoss makes the bindings and how you can change the

        The other option would be to inspect inside the JMX-Console to see
the binding of your EJB:

Finally, after you know the right binding name, then correct the "to"
clause and try again:

      <to uri="ejb:the_correct_ejb_binding_name?method=echo" />

Am 30.07.12 20:22 schrieb "rpiskule" unter <>:

>My apoloigies Babak. Thanks for helping me out. Here are the answers to
>JDK 6.0.26,JBOSS 5.1.0
>EAR FILE: My EJB is contained in a .jar file in my ear. Aside from that,
>only metadata
>WAR FILE: My .war file contains the Camel version, 2.10
>Yes. Actually,EJB is in the EAR file as a .JAR, and .WAR file is in the
>Certainly.Here is a complete stack trace:
>Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at

View raw message