camel-users mailing list archives

From Scott England-Sullivan <>
Subject Re: cxfEndpoints and different transports (http, https) using PAX Web
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 13:54:49 GMT
Hi Lars,

I have found that the easiest approach to your issue is to use Camel as an
HTTP/S proxy and locking Karaf's HTTP Service to local host.  You gain
greater flexibility and an additional filter layer if needed.  Write it
with CM service configuration support to add a dynamic producer driven by
request path properties (/my/web/service becomes my.web.service=<internal

Another alternative would be to us the Camel CXF Transport.  I have found
it to be the most fine grained of all options since you can expose your CXF
Service using any type of transport on any port you like.

Scott ES

Scott England-Sullivan
Twitter: sully6768