camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Camel with JDBCTemplate for Clob
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2012 21:19:19 GMT
-J,

as you may know Camel starts supporting Spring 3.1 starting with version
2.10.0...

In [1] you can find some information how to use the Spring JDBCTemplate.
In [2] and [3] you can find an example how to use a Spring Stored Procedure
in a Camel route. Hope this helps...

[1] http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/3.0.x/reference/jdbc.html
[2]
https://github.com/muellerc/camel-in-daily-use/blob/master/part-2/src/main/java/org/apache/cmueller/camel/sus/cidu/part2/Route8.java