camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SEDA Request Reply
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 16:38:24 GMT
It depends on "SomeEndpoint"...
The message exchange pattern (MEP) is bound to the exchange, not the
enpoint itself.
Each component has a default MEP which is e.g. InOnly for the File
Component, InOut for the HTTP Component, ...
This MEP is used by creating the exchange in the component which receives
the request first. The MEP will only change if you explicitly define it,
e.g. by using inOnly("xxx") instead of to("xxx").

Best,
Christian