camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-cxf and HTTP BASIC authentication
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 21:30:29 GMT
Thanks Yogesh for taking time for my question.

The information in [1] only helps for the client site (unit testing), but I
have to provide this service (the server part).
The information in [2] and [3] are useful how to implement such kind of CXF
interceptor, but I still hope there is an existing solution in CXF or Jetty
which doesn't force me to implement this. May be only a simple
PasswordCallback or so...

[1]
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html
[2]