camel-users mailing list archives

From Henryk Konsek <hekon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel Velocity Template throwing error
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2012 09:19:52 GMT
Hi,

> But I somehow it is failing and I am not able to get complete stacktrace of
> exception.

"To fail somehow" is a bit vague term :) . Could you elaborate what
exactly is wrong with your message processing?

> org.apache.camel.component.velocity.VelocityEndpoint  ¬ Runtime : ran out of
> parsers. Creating a new one.  Please increment the parser.pool.size
> property.

This only slows down message processing since Velocity needs to create
additional parsers. But the processing should work correctly.

Can you provider us more information? What exactly gets wrong? Ideally
you could try to reproduce the problem with minimal Maven project with
test case attached - then we will help you to fix the problem for 100%
:) .

Best regards.

--
Henryk Konsek