camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bean binding @Body and Exchange
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2012 08:07:50 GMT
On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 5:16 PM, dealbitte <rakesh.bochum@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
> Dear Claus Ibsen,
>
> The issue got resolved. But it is unclear how it got fixed. I did few things
> (see below) and I am not sure which one did the trick.
>
> re-built the osgi-bundles that provided services (createXML and printXML)
> Executed osgi:refresh (karaf@root> osgi:refresh)
> restarted karaf
>
> and I cannot reproduce the exception anymore. May be you have an idea.

Karaf / OSGi is a very modular and dynamic platform. And when you use
bean references then OSGi blueprint will proxy communication with
these beans. And I guess something in there got mixed up. As those
beans are from another bundle (I assume) then it may help refresh /
restart those bundles. Or the Karaf container itself.