camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unit testing of an existing RouteBuilder class
Date Sun, 01 Jul 2012 07:36:45 GMT
Hi

Yeah I suggest to read these couple of links
http://camel.apache.org/advicewith.html
http://camel.apache.org/mock

For example the advice with allows you to manipulate the routes before
unit testing.
And mock allows to mock endpoints by pattern, and whether to skip
sending to the target endpoint or not.