camel-users mailing list archives

From Richard Kettelerij <>
Subject Re: High CPU use
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 21:35:07 GMT
It's funny you bring this up today. Are you sure it is not the infamous
Linux leap time bug that's popping up all over the world since last
weekend? See (also
google 'linux leap time bug').

Essentially it's a bug in the Linux kernel that's producing a CPU load on
highly concurrent systems. Java based systems often fall in the latter